Check out the list below for Tips to common problems with the Bloxels Builder App.
- Check the device support list to ensure your device is supported.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the Bloxels Builder App. Download the latest version here.
- For best results, ensure you are running the latest operating system on your device, see operating system minimum requirements on the device support list page.
- If you are still having problems, try force-restarting your Apple device or hard-restarting your Android device. Often major issues can be resolved with a device reset.
- Close other currently runnings apps, especially those that might be taking up a lot of device memory like games or location apps.
- Having problems with capture? While most devices running the current operating system will run Bloxels, some older devices with lower-end rear-facing cameras may have issues with the gameboard capture feature. Please also see Capture help.
- Is the camera window black, initializing or upside down? If the camera window is black, you most likely missed the "enable camera?" question that displays on your device when you first run the app. You'll need to go into settings and enable the camera, you can learn more about how to do that here for Apple devices or here for Android Devices. If the camera is upside down, the device likely needs to be flipped over, and you may need to unlock screen rotation on you device to do so. We have the app setup to require the camera be at the top of the device, as it's more difficult to capture when the camera is on the bottom of the device.
- App stuck, unresponsive, or does something seem wrong? It may happen from time to time. Try restarting the app and it should fix the issue. Don't worry, your work is constantly saved.