Brain Boards allow you to customize the movements and behaviors of your game's Enemies.
Note: Brain boards require a Bloxels gameboard. If you do not own a Bloxels gameboard, you will be unable to bring Brain boards into your game.
Each of the block colors will effect one of the enemy main behaviors. The more of each color, the higher the intensity of change.
You can also learn more about brains here.
Colors and Behavior changes:
- Red - Enemy damage
- Green - Steal coins from player when hit
- Yellow - Give coins to player when destroyed
- Orange - Enemy movement speed
- Pink - Enemy Health
- Blue - Enemy size
- Purple - Enemy Projectile
How to Create a Brain Board
1. Tap on an enemy in the configure view.
2. Tap on the camera to add a brain from the Bloxels Gameboard.
3. Capture the brain.
4. Preview the brain and confirm or reject.
5. Tap the brain icon to toggle between preview and detail view.
6. Click save to assign the brain to your enemy. You can also save up to 5 brains by dragging the brain to the right panel, or use a saved brain by dragging it from the right panel into the add a brain section.