If you have purchased the Bloxels Game Builder Starter Kit, you can use it to unlock 250 additional Gems to be spent to unlock advanced features in the game editor.
To unlock the Gameboard, follow the prompts in the app found each time you visit the Game Editor.
For more detail on each step of the unlock process follow the steps below.
1. If you have not yet unlocked your Bloxels Gameboard, you will see this prompt when you visit the Editor. You can access the Editor from the App home screen by clicking on Create or in the global navigation by clicking on Bloxels Editor.
Click Yes if you have a Bloxels Gameboard. If you do not have a Bloxels Gameboard you can purchase one at our store.
2. You will be given a pattern to match on your Bloxels Gameboard, which allows us to verify you own a Gameboard. Be sure to match the pattern EXACTLY. Click Next to launch the Capture window when you have the pattern built and ready to capture.
3. Line up the Gameboard in the Capture window to capture it and once it's Captured confirm by clicking the green checkmark or tap the red X to try again. For additional help with capturing a Bloxels Gameboard visit this article.
4. If the pattern was not matched successfully, both the block placement and colors, you may need to try again. Make sure the colors and placement match the pattern EXACTLY, and if you are having problems with capture you can visit this article.
You can also tap the refresh button if you would like to try a different pattern.
5. Once you have successfully matched the pattern you will see a success message. Congrats, you have not unlocked 250 Gems!
This unlock process can only be completed once per account. If you do not have an account setup yet, once you create an account your unlocked Gems will be assigned to your account.
If you are having problems with this process please contact us and we can work with you to fix it. Please include your account email address when contact us regarding this issue.