Players must have their parent or guardian's permission to have a Bloxels account. Because Bloxels is designed for kids, we require that all account's are verified by an adult.
During the signup process a confirmation email will be sent to the parents email to verify the account. Player Accounts must be verified in order to complete the account creation process.
- Share games to the Bloxels Infinity Wall which can then be played by anyone in the world through the Bloxels Builder App or on our website at play.bloxelsbuilder.com
- Share games that may include story elements such as dialog that can be read by the players of their game. Content shared on the Infinity Wall is actively moderated and we immediately remove content that is deemed inappropriate or that might risk the privacy of our players.
To verify your child's account:
- Open the verification email that you will receive an email from email@example.com
- Click the link to verify the Bloxels account or enter the unlock code into the secret code field.
- Once the code is entered, the player will be able to complete the signup process and have access to share content they create to the Infinity Wall.
Below is a step by step guide to the account registration process.
1. Tap "Register" to start the account creation process.
2. Enter your Username and select a default avatar.
3. Enter your parent or guardians email address. They will receive the activation email.
4. Check your inbox for the activation email. You can activate the account by clicking the "Activate" button or entering the unlock code provided in the app. The player can stay on this screen while they wait for the activation. It will transition to the next step automatically once the activation is complete.
The player can also continue playing while they wait for the activation, by tapping the Do This Later button.
5. If the player chooses to keep playing, they will need to tap their player profile to continue the account creation process.
6. Once inside the player profile, the player can tap the Finish Registration button to proceed to the next step. They will still need to have the their activation approved or the code to proceed.
7. With activation complete, the player will have the opportunity to enter their own email address or they can use their parents or guardians email address. They will also need to create a password. This email address will be used for password resets.
8. Once registration is complete the player will see a confirmation page and can begin playing with their account active.