Animations make content in your game move and come alive! You can use Animations to create moving platforms, disappearing enemies, or life like Story Blocks.
Animating enemies effect how the Character interacts with the object! If you animate a hazard block to be spikes popping up and down, the Character would be able to walk across the spikes when they're down without being hurt!
Adding animations to your game is simple! To add animations:
- Tap the Decorate Tab in the Game Editor
- In your library, select the Animations folder
- Tap which animation you wish to add to your game
- Tap the blocks that you would like the animation blocks to be placed
- The animation is now in your game!
Note: Animations cannot be used in Game Backgrounds or Room Backgrounds at this time.
For more help with Animations watch this tutorial video.