If you are having problems running the Bloxels Builder app on your device:
- Check the device support list to ensure your device is supported.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the Bloxels Builder App. Download the latest version here.
- For best results, ensure you are running the latest operating system on your device, see operating system minimum requirements on the device support list page.
- If you are still having problems, try force-restarting your Apple device or hard-restarting your Android device. Often major issues can be resolved with a device reset.
- Close other currently runnings apps, especially those that might be taking up a lot of device memory like games or location apps
- App stuck, unresponsive, or does something seem wrong? It may happen from time to time. Try restarting the app and it should fix the issue. Don't worry, your work is constantly saved.
For information on backing up your device prior to deleting and reinstalling, see our article here.
If you are on an Apple device and would like to send us your data to analyze to determine why your device is crashing and to determine if we can fix it, visit the article here.