Yes. You can log into different accounts on the same device. Each account will contain their own assets. Keep in mind, assets you created while logged into Account A will only be in Account A’s library, just as assets created while logged in as Account B will only be in Account B’s Library.
Articles in this section
- How does Cloud Sync work?
- Watch Tutorial Videos
- Getting Started Tips
- Which devices support the Bloxels Builder app?
- In what countries and/or languages is Bloxels available?
- Can I switch accounts on the same device?
- Can I play Bloxels on the same account on 2 devices at the same time?
- How do I save and sync the assets I created
- Using Bloxels from behind a Firewall
- Can I play games created with Bloxels on my computer?